I try not to worry about political issues too much these days, but this post is not really about politics. Comedy, rather.
David Ottewell, aggravated by people doubting the veracity of reports depicting BNP members as full-on racists, reposted part of their constitution.
- The British National Party represents the collective National, Environmental, Political, Racial, Folkish, Social, Cultural, Religious and Economic interests of the indigenous Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Norse folk communities of Britain and those we regard as closely related and ethnically assimilated or assimilable aboriginal members of the European race also resident in Britain. Membership of the BNP is strictly defined within the terms of, and our members also self define themselves within, the legal ambit of a defined ‘racial group’ this being ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ and defined ‘ethnic groups’ emanating from that Race as specified in law in the House of Lords case of Mandla V Dowell Lee (1983) 1 ALL ER 1062, HL.
- The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ consist of members of:
- The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community;
- The Celtic Scottish Folk Community;
- The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community;
- The Celtic Welsh Folk Community;
- The Celtic Irish Folk Community;
- The Celtic Cornish Folk Community;
- The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community;
- The Celtic-Norse Folk Community;
- The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community;
- The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community;
- Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.
- Membership of the party shall be open only to those who are 16 years of age or over and whose ethnic origin is listed within Sub-section 2
The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Welsh-Scottish and Norse-Irish Celtic "Folk Communities" didn't make the list; was it an oversight, or is it because everyone knows they're a bunch of lazy asylum seekers? I'd also be curious to understand how they can check these prerequisites before admission, but I guess this is an implementation detail.
What really matters, though, is the typical trademark of nazi paranoia: the obsession to precisely classify races on the basis of imaginary concepts. The classic result is this exact sort of documents, produced by people who fail to see the absurdity of their own statements and the self-offensive message they really communicate. What this document really says is that "BNP members are all inbred". I wonder if that is appealing to their target demographic.
Post a Comment